Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 23

PostSubject: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:44 am

Quote :

( Other storyline, without meeting Zhane so this forum doesn't die out. )
After going to the Armory, where Elidran got the old sword reforged and Zeph got his arrows, they had gone back on their ways again.

"So,"Elidran spoke, neutrally. "What are we up to now?"
He looked at the reforged sword. It seemed quite fine this way. Maybe he would try out to fight with two blades shortly. Maybe tomorrow. It seems like it was actually getting darker by now.
"What about finding shelter?"He said, gazing up the skies.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 64

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:52 am

Zeph walked beside Elidran, and he could make the contrast before and after being in the armory : it's darker. His companion noticed this fact too and suggest the right thing to do.

"You're totally right. We should check if there's an hostel here, or even an inn which will be able to welcome us. I mean, If there's a smith, I think there is an innkeeper, isn't it ?"

Thus, they began to walk along the small city, until...

"There she is ! Look, apparently, this Inn recieve people to sleep here ~ Let's go, before someone take the last room or so !"

He ran happily and stopped front of the door to wait Elidran.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:21 am

He didn't feel like running. It would be strange if, at a random date like this, an inn would be full. There was no festival or anything around, so he didn't worry. He kept just walking, actually hiding a rather strange, yet somehow amused look on how the old dude was running, much less looking like a little kid's hopping from happiness across the streets.

As he arrived at the door he still seemed pretty much emotionless because he hid it this time, nodding and saying it should be a right place to be.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:30 am

He wait the swordmaster with a friendly smile and stated at him "You're so slow ~" while he opened the door and enter. He moved at the innkeeper and turned toward Elidran.

"I'm the oldest, let me do." he said before turning to the host. "We woukd have a chamber with two beds please."

The innkeeper took a key, said a number, surely the room number, and Zeph paid. All is now fixed for the night. Except dinner.

"Do you want to eat here too ? It looks better than the other inn, earlier in the day... I hope the wine too !" - he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:33 am

Just the word 'wine' made him already jump a little. Figuratively speaking. Anyhow, he shook his head a little. "I've had enough for today."
If you don't eat a lot, you actually are able to live on less. He knows he doesn't eat too much himself, so he actually still had more than enough from the.. strange dinner earlier. And no, no, no. Not any more wine. Then he'd become a complete drunkard. He told himself he just wanted some kind of rest instead.
"Let's just go to the room."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:40 am

He laughed again when he understood Elidran didn't want to eat : surely the wine. How would he look like if he was drunk ? That should be funny and unusual, of course. But anyway, Zeph was hungry too and lead the way to the room.

"11... Where's that room 11 ?" he whispered, checking all the door numbers. "There it is ! Let's see how is our cozy bedroom ~".

He opened the door in a masterly move, allowing Elidran to see the room first. "Ta-daaa !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:50 am

He walked in, gazing around. It wasn't anything special, really, but he didn't need it any special anyway.
The room seemed to be the average horrible place to live, as actually, every home around Tellius obviously is. Mweh, it was better than a stall at any random farmer's place. There was a bed - and for the love of the Goddesses, it was a bed for two persons. This wasn't going to be a good night.
There also was a small table placed in the room, with three crutches placed next to it, to replace chairs. They didn't seem comfortable, but it would do to sit down on. At the corner of the room a single 'chair' was placed; wooden, but surely not that bad.

"It's fine by me. Hehe."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:01 am

The first thing Zeph did, was to sit on the bed.

"... Aaaaaaah ! My feet began to hurt... thanks Goddess !" he sighed while he was taking off his boots.

The room was really simple. Too simple, but, in a Inn, it's not so surprising. And it's pretty cheap here, then he won't complain.

"It's good by me too ! At least, we won't sleep outside today guy ~ but wait ! ... Did I ask a bed for two or two beds ?...". Yeah, there was just one bed apparently. Maybe a matress was hidden under the bed ? Or they don't have two beds for a single room. Well, this one is large enough though.

"I'll sleep like a baby I feel ~" he said, lying on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:10 pm

"Some people are just deaf." Elidran responded to Zeph's question.
he walked to the table himself, sitting on the nearest crutch. He loosened the belts/strings for the sword's sheaths, putting them down leaning against the table. Then he took of his own boots, stretching his legs, gazing around, a little at the ceiling, a second at the Way-Too-Old-Baby and then at the walls.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am

While he was sighing, he straightened up on the bed a take off his epaulette which hurt him when he lied. He put it on the little table and sit down front of Elidran.

"Well, it'll be for just a night, don't be scared by my presence ~" he stated to his friend since he looked worry to sleep with an old man. He whispered "You're too young for me, booy ~" before laughing, to make understand that was a joke. I mean... The joke wasn't "I'm joking, you're old enough".

The sky was almost black.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:45 am

He raised an eyebrow and resisted the urge to slap Zeph in the face - or even worse, cutting that damned head off.
Seriously? He went with some kind of old rapist who tries to joke about it? Well, ..... uh, what could you say about that?

"You're confusing."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:53 am

... Awkward situation. Wine didn't have effect on Elidran anymore and he wasn't seemed to understand that was a joke.

"Eh, don't worry, I'm not even attract by boys ! Hehe ~. By the way, what kind of girls you like ?"

CURIOUS TIIIIME. Even if he was sure Elidran will skip the question.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:09 am

"..."

He seemed to think for a second. ".. Not really interested in them."
The answer he decided to give was pretty much true. He didn't have time to cling to anyone, nor would he bother to do so. Working for a living for only himself already is hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 am

... Not really interrested in them, eh ? ... He thought a second.

"... Soooooo... You prefer... boys ? ... Or just none ... ? You know, you can tell me eh ! I don't care and I won't tell anyone ! .. Why by the way I would do that ?"

He asked, knowing in fact the answer. He's a mercenary, he doesn't make link with anyone usually, mainly girls. Elidran is surely even not comfortable with girls, he guessed...
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:45 am

"Preferring... what? That's just ridiculous." He answered, as a response into 'boys'. "And if you don't care, why bother to ask? Just .. shut up instead, if it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:50 am

"Err, I'm sorry, it's just curiosity, you know ? I think I knew what was you preference but, eh, we never know ! ~"

He hoped that will make the situation calmer. But he kept his silence, maybe to show he was sorry about it, he didn't want to make him uncomfortable or so. He streched his arms and yawned. The sun let his place at the moon, and the sniper felt a bit exhausted by this unsual day.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:53 am

Elidran stretched his legs again, and gave them some sort of easy massage. He knew the 'technique' so they would be hurting less after long days of walking. This was pretty useful whenever you would travel around.

He didn't feel like speaking any more words, and just gazed at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:01 am

Some minutes later, Zeph stood up, walked to the single window of the room, opened it and leaned on the edge. The night's air was fresh and invigorating. He gazed at the sky. Fortunately, no clouds hid the stars and the moon, then, he admired them for a few moment.

He didn't know what to say, silent moment makes him good and, looking at the sky allow him to stay silent naturally.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:09 am

It actually surprised Elidran how the silence has kept up. He was tired though, so he stood up, walked to the bed and let himself fall on it, staring another way than at Zeph's butt. How had he survived this long day with that talking machine?

.. and how would he survive the night, if earlier statement about "talking in his sleep" would be true?
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:15 am

While Elidran moved, Zeph turned around, and suddenly took the chair. He put it front the window and sat down. His hurting legs forced him to do that. Some minutes again, and he'll go to sleep too. Thinking about the day, he felt surprised that Elidran stayed with him, although their personnalities were so different and usually don't mix between them.

Well, we'll see if it'll keep in this way. And first, let's see how tomorrow will be.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:25 am

Elidran was tired. Without much thinking, or how long it would've last, the 17-year old fell asleep. The last few days have been so rough on him.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:28 am

A thirty minutes later, the Branded discretly put back the chair at its place, and, without making a noise, lied on the bed and little by little, fall asleep.

Zeph didn't speak in his sleep. Thank Goddess.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:36 am

Thank Ashera for that fact.

Halfway the night, he woke up though. The fact that that weirdo was lying pretty close made him crawl away a little. Then he realized that this might be an excellent moment to.. finish his job.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:44 am

Zeph was making a reaaaally good dream right now, as he was in a paradise in the earth. He was deeply asleep, then, even a big noise won't wake up him.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:13 am

He crawled up in the bed and sat, still half asleep. He rubbed his eyelids and stared at Zeph.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   

Back to top Go down

[ Continuation ]
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: