Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Continuation ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

[ Continuation ] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 am

"Hmm hmhm !" that you can translate by "you meanie !"

"Okay... it's annoying. At least, for me ~."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:31 am

"Oh, surely." He stated, as he continued the march anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:13 am

The walk was silent now. They were both lost in their own thoughs, maybe imagining how Daein will be, or whatever. What Zeph will do when Elidran'll be at his home ? If the home is still here of course.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:17 am

He noticed that the day has been shorter than they thought. The sun wasn't on its highest point anymore, so surely some time has passed meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 am

The day was still warm and soft. Not too cold, and not too hot. If they needed to sleep outside, the time was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:52 am

"I hope we reached something today.." He stated. Well, there was still some time to continue walking.. all day.. walking. Okay, that was going to get bored for someone who's used to hunt people everyday instead.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:12 am

"Yeah, I hope too. I think we walked a good part, but, it might be useful to check a map. Do you have one ?" he asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:13 am

"I don't have much more than what I'm carrying. Usually I find my way wandering." He spoke, neutrally.

Nope, he didn't have a map, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 am

"Bah !" he sighed, "it doesn't matter. We just have to keep moving I guess. Until we'll be too tired to continue !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

"Once we reach a different part it will be different." He stated, full of logic.
Plus, they only had to keep continuing going North until they would somehow wound up in Nevassa.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:31 am

"Plus, the land is gorgeous here ! We can't see Serenes's forest anymore but it's still great. It's a thing I don't miss from Kilvas." he added, laughing as usually.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:34 am

"Was it that horrible?" He asked with a little curiosity. He had never been outside of Daein and Begnion.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:37 am

He thought, trying to have a good memory of his country. "It wasn't so horrible, it's just that... there are no tree, or too few. When I went for the first time on the continent, I was... amazed !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:39 am

"I see." He stated patiently.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:02 am

He gazed at the sky while he spoke. "You know what ? I think one of the best country, for me of course, should be Gallia. I wanted to go but...eh, as a Branded... It was difficult to enjoy ! Walk like a ghost in the streets with no one pays attention to you... I least, beorcs sometimes believed my mark was a pact with the spirits ~". He sighed but he didn't look sad at all. No, he was happy because now, it's different. His voice was quite grateful actually.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 am

"Spirit pact?" He said, on a questioning voice. He had never really heard of it.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:10 am

He turned over in Elidran's direction, walking backward. "Yeah ! I don't know how, why, where or when, but if you make a spirit pact, a mark will appear in your body. People can't make the difference between a spirit mark and a brand, then, sometimes they make a mistake." He turned again. "And it improves your magical skill ~".
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:12 am

"Mhm." He nodded as he managed to understand Zeph's rambling.
On the other hand, he wondered when Zeph would trip.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:24 am

Suddenly, Zeph tottered a little, made a move as if he was dancing and turned in the right direction, arms opened, and stopped. "... It's... all... good...". He laughed once and keep moving as if nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 am

He noticed the hidden sad undertone. He was confused by it, but .. decided not to worry. There are so many things to be done, so many things to know, he didn't need to know it all at once. Zeph was so talkative, the answer would eventually come, he guessed. ".. Okay."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 11:29 am

"Eeeh ? You're cold Eli ! I-I could die in this way and you don't care ~ haha !". This was just a joke indeed. He didn't think Elidran was cold, since he spoke a lot and played with him.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:16 pm

"Die.. because of people mistaking it for something less worse?" He asked, referring to the Spirit Protection.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm

" Eeeh ? What are you talking about ? I was about to fall ! Okay... Because I was walking backward... But for the mark, it's better when people believe you made a pact. Now, I don't know, but some bad guys still want me dead ~". Maybe Elidran was a bit tired already... Or just lost in his own thoughts and didn't notice the sniper's movements.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Indeed, he hadn't. "Oh." He said, as he knew Zeph wanted a reaction. In the past half an hour or so he kind of had lost the talking motivation himself, though.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:09 pm

He let Elidran with his mind for a little time. Maybe he said too many words for today and he's not used to ? Well, he didn't want to speak for the moment and enjoy the narute's silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Continuation ]
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: