Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings! ^^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Balty

Aantal berichten : 3
Birth date : 1995-08-22
Leeftijd : 28

Greetings! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Greetings! ^^   Greetings! ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Greetings, fellow group members.
I just arrived, and I'm glad to meet ya all. ^^
I'm hoping to have a blast RPin'.
But... I'm a bit confused as to where I should start.
I mean, it would be downright rude to jump into the main RP.
And the side RP has no guide on exactly what it is.
So... Do you have any tips on where ta start?
Thank youse. : D

Oh, and here beeth my main OC.
I'm not sure if he's compatible with the setting, though.
I love this idea to death. The concept of a super-smart nerd defeating foes with the power of science. The readers could learn while reading, which is fine as long as they don't try to recreate what they read. I have always loved to see someone macguyver their way out of a situation. If he's not a main character, he's gonna get his own series. It now occurs to me that this is exactly how I'd battle, given the equipment. He's dressed in an anime T-shirt and Sweatpants, but he carries around two element pistols. These element pistols contain the ability to combine and split elements. They're based on the second law of thermodynamics. Everything will change eventually, so these tools merely "influence" materials to rearrange themselves. They strengthen a law of existence. So, if he's smart about using them, and knows how elements react to each other, he can produce a wide variety of effects that are quite powerful, because they don't work on lliving things. He also carries another tool, the elemental satchel. This contains a small Fourth dimensional portal that connects to his lab, and on the other side, there's a 3-d printer of sorts. So, if he needs a sword, the lab will create it out of whatever element he wants, and he can grab it out of the bag. Limitless possibilities, that's what he has. But he also has only a brown belt in Kenpo to defend himself, and he can overlook simple details by overthinking. But his intelligence is vast, and his love for a clean battle is beyond all else. By observing his environment and using the elements surrounding him, he can win almost any battle cleverly..." Also, he has a 3rd brown belt in Kenpo, and is quite skilled in using the short sword. Of course, he's also a very accurate marksman, but only with his element pistols. The recoil of an actual gun would upset his aim. Besides Elemental technology, he also pioneered 4th dimensional space pocketing. By creating a pocket in the fabric of space, he can create a dimension where no time passes, and can be accessed from where he made the pocket. The satchel he carries with him opens to a pocket with two openings, the other opening into his lab. Dimensional portals are very difficult to create, often taking days to create, so he can't just make them on the fly. In fact, the first portal required so much energy to create that the explosion that created it was known as Tsar Bomba, the largest explosion in history. After that, he made more prtals by harvesting energy from the original. In 4-D space, time flows sporadically, often stopping and starting like the tide. However, energy is not affected by this. By timing the flow of time, he dropped a small nuclear device into the portal, and timed it so that it is forever frozen on the moment of its energy being released. So he's constantly obtaining limitless energy from the original portal, which was enough to create many more.

Now for weaknesses... Well, for starters, he's not a wolf, a beast, or anything supernatural. He's just a scrawny nerd that just happens to be a genius. Considering that the setting I'm entering him in is full of Wolves, monsters, and the like, He's doomed physically from the start.
And if he's disarmed, he's pretty much screwed. And he can run out of a certain element if the battle runs long enough. For example, one of the deadliest weapons he has is Carbon. It's very easy to use and mold, yet can be formed into the strongest substance on earth. It's my main element, but not my only one. I expect to run out of it a few times. Another weakness is that so far he has little experience in dealing with supernatural opponents. So he has an adequate amount of weaknesses to keep him from being overpowered.

Personality: Doesn't kill, but likes battle. He likes a clean, satisfying fight with a neat conclusion. He's very quick to think and act, but not reckless or brash. He has a high opinion of himself, but isn't at all arrogant. He used to hate fighting women and children, but overcame this logically. I mean, if they're going to fight me, it'd be disrespectful to hold back just because of gender or age. On the battlefield, small details like that shouldn't matter. He prefers not to do any lasting damage to his opponents, because then he wouldn't be able to fight them again. He loves making references to anime in his fights. He's often found doing research in his lab, critiquing art, and hanging out with friends. His recent experiments have been dealing alchemy, but he's a long way from making any real progress. He can be a bit socially inept, but always means well. He can always be seen wearing a pair of unbreakable diamond glasses.

Appearance: He can always be seen wearing light, breathable sweatpants, a random anime T-Shirt, and heavy woolen socks, although this rule is not absolute. He will dress in special equipment if the environment requires him to do so. He stands around 6'3, slightly taller than most people. He's a bit scrawny, though, and while he has been developing his stamina, he is not a marathon runner. Excessive physical movement will tire him out. He has brown hair, light blue eyes, and large hands.

Past: He broke away from his family after realizing that blood bonds are immaterial, and that logic should be applied, and he then realized that his family was a terrible one. He holds absolutely no regret about this action. His ex-family is currently living without him on another continent. He arrived at the setting of this RP Group after hearing about the supernatural powers that were seen here, like illusions and pyrokinesis. He believes that such effects were caused by entirely new elements that affect the laws of reality, and he hopes to gather them for himself.

Dislikes: Vegetables, Being totally defeated, Fighting hordes of foes, Killing people, reckless abuse of authority, Spamming attacks, crowded areas.

Likes: Eating meat and bread, experimenting, learning new things, anime, clean and tidy battles, debates, Having reliable friends, critiquing art, being in the wilderness, creative people, having partners to fight alongside, Cute animals, Flying, Teaching people things, logic.

Role play example: The air felt a bit different, just he had suspected. The boron particles from the chemical plant should arrive any minute now, and he didn't want to miss their arrival. This hill was the optimal point to set up the atomic nets, not to mention the beautiful view of the shifting green countryside. He'd rather not have to order them from the university, considering how they viewed vagabonds like him. "I swear, their rules are choking themselves to death. Common sense dictates that I'm freelance, but they have to make me sign a mountain of papers every damn time I visit." Upset by this mental outburst he began to pace the earthen mound, and by chance he saw a large brown figure, lumbering toward him. A dire bear. He was going to sigh at the thought of harming the misguided predator, but instead stood up straight, this would at least be a way to kill some time before Boron strikes. Heh. He didn't even mean for that to happen. The little things in life, I swear... But he decided to enter this small little race, and drew from his satchel a sling and a small clump of carbon. Twice as fun, now that aim was thrown into this. He swung, released. A perfect spread. Faster than the eye could see, he zapped the free-flying carbon with his pistol, transforming it into a dome of diamond. Trapped, the beast would eventually find a small hole at the top big enough to crawl through, but that would take it at least half an hour. That was, at most, mildly entertaining. Turning around, he felt a blast of air ruffle his hair. It smelled faintly of standard-brand Grape Drink Mix. The timing, too. So many things to amuse me, if only slightly. Unzipping his bag, he could see the nets grow darker by the second, until a dark viscous substance streamed off the sides. Gathering them up, he unzipped his satchel, wider, wider yet, and then hopped inside. He heard one last roar from the bear, and he pondered it for a bit. Surely, it would've killed him if given the chance, and yet it provided some form of challenge. It was then he realized that even his enemies were helping him that, in a strange way. Dumping the black, gooey boron into the collection bin, he silently acknowledged this as one of the best days of his life.
The little things, after all, made it so.
Back to top Go down
http://joseppe619.deviantart.com/
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

Greetings! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings! ^^   Greetings! ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:59 am

The main rp is between Zeph 'n me, but new topics are freely to be opened. {Like, Xen can just drop in anywhere, at that}
Back to top Go down
Balty

Greetings! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Ah, alrighty.    Greetings! ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:32 pm

I get it. Um... Is there a good juncture for me to enter soon?
Actually, is this OC, well... Compatible with this RP? In a place full of swords, lances, and bows, I don't think an elemental pistol would be acceptable, but you're the boss, so...
Is it? O^O
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

Greetings! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings! ^^   Greetings! ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 am

Well, this forum is actually only used for the FE roleplay right now, but it was free to be aimed at any kind of RP.

That's why I designed Xen, a vampire, to fit in the section we laughingly nicknamed 'Hell', heh. (As in werewolves, vampires, demons, any of sorts.) A friend of mine got an account ready to act along in that section, but as I haven't really done anything there yet it's kind-a silent.

I'm able to make many more sections for anything differently, really. It's just that it has been unnecessary to do up to now, that's why there aren't any more sections, see?
Back to top Go down
Balty

Greetings! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: OH.   Greetings! ^^ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 3:14 am

I see.
I initially thought that Hell was some sort of Secondary location, like a level 2 of the forum. .-. No idea where I thought of that.
Well, I shall try to create a Fire Emblem Character, then, and keep this one in reserve. Thanks for clearing this up for me. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings! ^^   Greetings! ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings! ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: The Dark Corner Of Your Room :: OoC Corner.-
Jump to: