Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marilynne

Marilynne

Aantal berichten : 8
Birth date : 1994-11-06
Leeftijd : 29

[ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Empty
PostSubject: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 am

In this crack AU our three heroes the Armoured Potato, the Poop Lady and Greeny are in an amusement park called "Rainbow Rainbow Land."
Adventure seems to await them.
But first, they wait in the waiting queue, in front of the great entrance of the park.
Poop Lady and Greeny had secretly decided to have the Armoured Potato pay for them.
Back to top Go down
Ambre

Ambre

Aantal berichten : 4
Birth date : 1996-01-25
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:46 am

"Woah ! That is a lot of people... I guess it means the park is awesome, right ? I just hope it won't take too much time to get in..."

The little group of friends was still waiting to pay the entrance, though the long queue moved slowly. At least, the atmostphere was enjoyable even outside the gate and music, screams and laughters could be heard from the different attractions.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan_Awakening

Jonathan_Awakening

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 9:09 am

The rattling of plate armour barely turned any heads as the noises produced by the vibrant theme park exceeded even the obnoxious laughter and whining of the children waiting in line. Jonathan, however, was very well aware of what he was wearing and felt some regret as the heavy metal plates were taking their toll on his energy. Equally regrettable was the fact that he had actually agreed to pay for the tickets. He sighed and wiped some sweat of his upper lip.
''I don't get it... I don't take five minutes to pay for a piece of paper, do I?! This queue is gonna be the death of me...''

He turned around, awaiting moral support from his companions.
Back to top Go down
Marilynne

Marilynne

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Marilynne took a good look at the long queue existent of these noisy people, before responding to Jonathan.
"The people before us sure are taking long. But we're nearly halfway through now, aren't we? Just a little longer."
She smiled at both Jonathan and Ambre in order to keep the waiting-morale up.
Back to top Go down
Ambre

Ambre

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Ambre nodded. "And once we're inside, we can stay as long as we can ! This is just the most annoying part... Anyway, who has the pamphlet with all the attractions ? she asked Jon and Marilynne, I haven't read it yet, I'm curious."
Back to top Go down
Jonathan_Awakening

Jonathan_Awakening

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 2:12 am

Jon rubs his neck
''Eh... I didn't know I was supposed to bring mine!... But I know what ride I'm choosing, anyway.''
He stares at the large, complex collection of railways that towers above everything else and he grins in anticipation
Back to top Go down
Marilynne

Marilynne

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 7:38 am

Marilynne took out the leaflet with the names of the rides on it, and handed it to Ambre.
"Here it is! We shouldn't forget to check out the cotton candy stand once we're hungry."
Back to top Go down
Ambre

Ambre

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:58 am

The young blue-haired girl took the paper. The expression of her face betrayes her enthusiasm.

"Everything looks great ! We're going to have a great time here, right guys ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening   [ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Rainbow Land ] ver. Awakening
Page 1 of 1