Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Let's start. ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

[ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:07 am

He raised his eyebrows in surprise again because there was another silence.
But he didn't feel like breaking it, no matter how awkward it was. The silence felt good, for a moment.

As he gazed around again he noticed that it's slowly getting late noon.
How long have they've been walking?
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:12 am

There were still walking with no aim. Aaah, That's so troublesome to walk like this without speaking ! He wanted to say the first thing he thinks but, he saw that Elidran was more accustomed by the silence.

Maybe he should be silenced for few minutes again ... ?

He just looked around because this country was unknown for him before.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:16 am

Elidran somehow enjoyed the sight. Maybe because the calmness felt familiar or not, he just.. enjoyed the silence.

Somehow, he got the urge to go back to Daein... after all these years, the feeling finally engulfed him.

Yeah, he should see what happened to his home.

As they walked on he closed his eyes and smiled, picturing how it used to be.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:26 am

Zeph noticed the smiling face of his companion and after a long hesitation, he ventured to ask :
"What makes you happy, Elidran ?"
This time, his smile was "real", kind, not childish as usually. He must be calmer with a guy like Elidran.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:38 am

"I don't know." He replied. He never really gave himself time to think about utter happiness and such.
"The past. Before the wars, maybe."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 10:47 am

"Ah... Nostalgia ~"

He gazed at the sky, with also a nostalic smile on the face. At 58 years of life, there's a lot of past envents that makes you feel nostalgic.

"At least, it makes you smiling."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:02 am

"As a 17-year old, I shouldn't put up an angry face all day."
He grinned a little.
"But it's a less hard face to make."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 am

"You suggest as I'm 58 years old, I can have an angry face all day ? Look at me !"

He was laughing, and try to make a ridiculous angry face. Impossible.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:08 am

"It won't help while you're laughing." He spoke, raising his eyebrows oooooooooonce again.

"And I guess it just depends on the person then. For me it's easier than a darn smile all the time."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:28 am

"I don't have any reason to be angry, then I can't ! I feel ridiculous (and I guess I am)."

He kept walking, smiling and gazing at the sky, without looking at the spots he put his feet.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:13 am

He scratches his head for a moment.
"... Whatever."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:20 am

While he walked, his foot hit something. Surprised, he stooped to pick up the thing.

"Why there's a broken sword on the ground ?" he stared intensly the sword, as an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 am

"Because it is lying the being broken." He stated, to make Zeph feel stupid.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 10:37 am

He stayed at his place, feeling too stupid... and he started to laugh a little, and kept moving.

"Haha, you're really a cynical person, aren't you ? ~" he said between two laughs, looking at the sword and trying too imagine why it was there. It was here for a while ?
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:20 am

"Like I care." He grinned at his cynical answer.

he stopped for a moment, walked back the few steps and picked up the sword.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:28 am

"Of course you d-" he could not finish his sentence because Elidran surprised him picking up the sword in his own hands.

"What the... What do you want to do with this broken blade ?"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:31 am

"Some broken things can be repaired." He stated, rather gently.

"... it also saves me some money."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 am

"Can you repair it yourself ? But yeah, at least, it's less expensive than a new sword. But you need components."

This weapon was certainly expensive, because even broken, it was heavy, like Silver weapons.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 8:48 am

"I'm not good at it," he admitted "But there are armories all around that can repair it pretty cheap."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:02 am

"It's handy, mainly for a wanderer who has to take care at his purse."

He checked his quiver. Without the arrow he sooted earlier, he had 9. It'll be time to fill up.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:04 am

"Ah well, it would prevent me from wasting too much money if I had it, by knowing how to use it properly."
He stared along at the quiver. It must be very annoying to rely on the amount of arrows you'd have with you, he decided.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:11 am

"I'm not an expert but you sword seems good enough. Did you try to fight with two sword at the same time ?"

He suddenly imagine a mage fighting with two books or even an archer with two bows... Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:25 am

"I tried sometimes, but practicing such a thing is hard. I guess that's why I stopped trying at a point."
He pictured himself as a master in such a skill... and then laughed mentally at the stupidity. He didn't show any of this inner chuckling though.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:31 am

"You should be so coool with two swords ! But I understand that it's a total difference, compared at the single sword's art. Then it's harder I guess ? Now I remember, I wanted to fight with axes when I was a child, haha !"

Now, axes look so ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 am

"Even a single one is not the easiest thing.
... but with two, you could actually not only improve your strength, but also the way of blocking attacks. That's why I tried it several times."
He didn't even want to picture Mr. 58-year-old with axes.
He didn't ever. want. to. picture. that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Let's start. ]    [ Let's start. ]  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Let's start. ]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: