Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guys, guys, sorry.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 am

I know I'm always only online late and probably making it hard for the Roleplay to be fast. But here's a list of my silly excuses why I can't get online during day;

~ School
~ Taking walks with the dog {I have to do that during the day since my parents are either at work or busy.}
~ Playing Elsword
~ Internet trouble
~ Riding Lessons {Friday only}
~ Making homework if I ever do that to start with.

They're all weak reasons so eh.

But I still can't really help most of em. E'rrything together, I only get chances to be online late at the evening; which is when everyone has already left these forums. Aaaand then still they take my internet down 2 hours later. *headdesk*

xD

So sorry if I'm holding it all a bit back, you can note me when I'm slowing it down too much and I'll try to do something about it.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:41 pm

I WILL SHOOT AN ARROW IN YOUR HEAAAAAD !!!

Kidding :3

It's not really a problem, we're not here to be the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD even if this name is so cool, we can take our time and you try to do your best ! I understand your (little) problems and at least you post everyday :3 (I think Elsword is not a problem but, eh, when I'm readin as hell, I don't really check the forum too xD)

Weeeelll.... 'u' ~
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 28

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 6:59 am

Zeph wrote:
]we're not here to be the BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD even if this name is so cool,

Of course, the name is amazing.

And I don't mind, really. It's less dead than the old forum. Nuff said. Plus, we figured out quickly how to give everyone a time to answer without even saying a word about it, so the 'Oh hey that person isn't on so let's spam around' won't, LUCKILY, happen here. (Excuse me for finding it sickening when that happens when 'you' are the person that isn't on. Sigh. -___- It's like everyone left your character rotting in the corner. XD)

But I really don't miiind. owo

Even though I have thought of looking for 2 persons or so to keep another roleplay going, about whatever subject. Like the Legend of Light world. C:
Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 8:55 am

Zeph wrote:
I WILL SHOOT AN ARROW IN YOUR HEAAAAAD !!!

Kidding :3
.. Yes you better be kidding. ;u;
I GOT BRICKS AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO THROW EM. D:<

Elidran wrote:
Even though I have thought of looking for 2 persons or so to keep another roleplay going, about whatever subject. Like the Legend of Light world. C:
Huh? You mean getting more people and adding other worlds?
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:03 am

Yeah, like that ^^ But only people I really like enough to have 'em here..

which are ironically about zero. Oops. C:

Though, I should really get "Boyd"'s ass over here after he got his laptop repaired or so.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:21 pm

Supposedly someone wants to join though ^^
Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:33 am

Who? xD

What about the old FE forum crew tho? They were good.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 am

Astrid. xD But she wouldn't play completely FE styles, so alternate stuff for alternate universes would needed to be added I guess. XD
But still.

And about the other group, it's just... Well, the forum died. With us four. ;-; And it died because nobody really paid attention to it anymore, meaning, losing interest.
Plus, both of 'em are more in Pokémon and such now eue
Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:04 am

Ah, I see. xD Well, more people is always more fun. ~

Meh, for me, I died on there cuz I got blocked out of it. xD E'rrything went Roy / Eliwood / Lilina and I was that pointless random Merric lurking around doing nothing. e3e; After a while it gets on my nerves and then I'm out. xD

Wait.. Pokémon more than Fire Emblem? ;u; But.. But it's Fire Emblem!
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 am

Yeah, I know. It was the bad part that you were more aimed at Archaneia/Akaneia and Tellius ^^; While we were more like 'ELIIIIIIIIBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'
ono

And yes.

I don't get it either. xD

It's just me, Pokémon was for me something when I was younger. I liked it as the Ruby and the Sapphire games, but even though I barely played the oldest ones, I know the new ones just lack originality and are more like to keep the franchise going. Mweh, me not interested.
Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:36 am

Yeah. xD I could've adapted and picked an Elibe char as well tho, since near the end of it I'd started playing Blazing Sword, buuut.. Nah. Once I'm out of it I usually don't really feel like returning anymore. e3e;
I must admit the Elibe Roleplays were fun to read tho.

True, old ones were classic. But it depends. Can't say the new games are bad.. The storylines are catchy, the graphics are nice, the gameplay keeps you going and.. yeah. I still play Pokémon Diamond daily as well, truth be told. XD { .. I haxed it tho. .3. Walking through walls and making your Magikarps nearly twice as strong as Dialga sure is fun.
- - -
> Random Wifi Player
Go, Infernape!
> Me
Go, Magikarp!
*goes hack spam*
Magikarp used Hyper Beam! < haxed.
It's a critical hit! < haxed.
It's super effective! <haxed.
Infernape fainted.
> Random Wifi Player
Q_Q;;;; WDF.
- - -
..And stuff like that. ouo }
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 9:43 am

Gawd, they were so darn pointless XD

Well, Diamond is still a little okay somewhere, already around unoriginal, but it's not the worst.

Like, Black II and White II.

JUST WHAT TAH HECK
Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:30 am

//Side note//

So much tests! ;_; Sorry, sorry, I'm being thrown to death with tests and Practical Assignments and more 'nd more homework this week.. T^T
I'll make up for the lack of daily posts later! I promise!
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 am

I.don't.forgive.you.

Okay, okay, I forgive you ;w; don't slap me
Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:15 am

.. Meanie. QQ.
Fine, fine. I won't slap you..

This time. ;u;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guys, guys, sorry. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guys, guys, sorry.   Guys, guys, sorry. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guys, guys, sorry.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: The Dark Corner Of Your Room :: OoC Corner.-