Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Continuation ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

[ Continuation ] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:51 am

"Mhm.. I guess." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:40 pm

"Is that true that Nevassa, I mean... the gates, the walls, the architecture is a bit creepy ? I heard it few years ago... probably during Ashnard's reign..."

He gazed at the sky and thank. Kilvas wasn't so welcoming either.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 2:21 am

"The people were happy. No matter how creepy the architecture is, the place used to be quite cheerful." As he doubted Queen Micaiah's reign, he couldn't tell whether it was still that way or not.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:05 am

"Hehe, it's the most important in life, being happy ! Even if the days are darker and darker everyday, we have to try ! Even if it's sometimes really difficult."

The last sentence was said with a particular tone. Like.. a person who was about to cry but still smiles to show his strengh.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 1:32 am

"Has it been for you? Living for 58 years can't possibly be without pain."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 2:31 am

"Hehe... You're right. We all would like to be happy everyday but it's impossible. But, as you can see, I do my best to be happy ~" he stated, recovering his merry face. But suddenly, he turned over to be front of Elidran with a.. prettyscaryridiculousevilface. "Though.. I may be eeeeviiiil !" he murmured, laughing just when the sentence was said.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 8:33 pm

He jumped somewhat aside as a response. "There's seriously something wrong with you."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 am

He just smiled while Elidran said that. Actually, he liked to be a bit different (the Brand makes him already different).

"Is that bothering you ?" he asked few seconds later. "I don't think I'll change my wrongness. ~"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:31 am

He continued walking, fastening his pace a little.. "If it's you, then it's you."

He stared a little at Zeph, somewhat glaring, somewhat seemed to be toying back. "If you'd change, you'd still be an old freak." He grinned, playfully.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:40 am

"... Old freak ?! That's mean, little boy !". He turned over, a finger raised. "If you continue like that, I'll call you son !... NO, Grand-son ! Cheeky !".

Of course, it's was a simple joke. That might be awkward to call the young man "son" or so. Mainly for Elidran himself.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:44 am

He actually grinned more picturing the whole idea. He HAD called Zeph 'grandpa' in his 'rudeness' earlier, as they had entered the armory. He decided that he could beat this simple argument, though.
"Oh? But wouldn't it a better idea for me to call you 'Great-great-great-granddad' then, old jerk?~"
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:48 am

".... I'm not so ooooold ! You'll make me cry, little baby ! Y-you just... an embryo !" he shouted like he was about to cry in real. But it's just a role. "You're punished ! No dessert tonight, son !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:52 am

"As if I'd ever eat that, dead person!" He continued. In the playfulness, he forgot it could've been taken as an insult on a different level. Not the playful one, but more the 'I'm supposed to kill you anyway'. As it didn't cross his own mind, it hopefully wouldn't cross Zeph's either. But he couldn't stop now anyway. He had to win the argument. "Look, couldn't you just dig your own grave, you're too oooooold to be aliiiiiive!"
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:01 am

"How can you talk ? You're not even born !". He said that in friendly intent but, once he thank about this remark, he noticed that could mean "you don't even have a life, living just as a mercenary. You don't live.". He hoped Elidran took this in the good way, as "you're not even a baby". "... Maybe I should buy a kind of diaper... for you... and actually for me too, haha !" Indeed, old persons are incontinent...
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:11 am

"Yeah, yeah, old man." He grinned. "Let's check if your aged bones aren't rotting yet!" He said as he ran at Zeph, imitating an attack without holding a weapon. More like a bitch-slap fight.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:15 am

"Little cheeeeky !" He ran too, but when he was about to make the same move, he stoped, raised, and hold his back with his hands. "Aaahahaaaa, my old articulations hurt meeee !" ... He smiled, and faster than lighting, slap the swordmaster back's head.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:21 am

"Tch." He said in response to the slap, while turning around swiftly flicking the Sniper's chin. He grinned as he did that.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:25 am

Zeph laughed. "Okay, I'm playing a child game with a little boy ~ no problem, I'm STILL young !". Quickly, he ran around Elidran and once behind him, mess his hair up. "Nice haircut, son ~"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:39 am

"As if a haircut is important," He said, taking advantage of Zeph's action, as he leaned backwards, grabbed the man's arms, and made himself small, causing Zeph to somersault over him. Elidran definitely wasn't as fast as Zeph, but he had his own balance of having some strength.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:46 am

"It iiiiIIiiIIIiiIaaah !". He began his sentence but didn't have the time to finish it before hitting the ground. "EH ! That hurts..." he crouched and turned to kick him behind the feet and make him fall.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:48 am

As it wás an unexpected maneuver, Elidran did indeed fall- right on top of Zeph. "Ow.."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:54 am

"... Awkward situation. I'm sorry Elidran if you wanted to kiss me, I am not interrested. Haha~" Of course he knew Elidran neither. But the fact is some of young girls would love to be in this situation with a good-looking guy.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:00 am

"I thought you were the one going all pedo on me?" He joked, referring to last night. Befoooooore they went to sleep.
He rolled off and stood up again.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:05 am

He made a backflip to stood up too. "You're pretty but... err, too young anyway, boy ~".

He fixed his eyes, slowly turning in a circle, as a western duel.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 am

"Weirdo strikes again." He responded, jokily. He quickly followed Zeph's unspoken instructions, following the movements, mirrored.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Continuation ]
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: