Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Continuation ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

[ Continuation ] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:12 am

It was hard for the sniper to not laugh. They surely look so stupid with their game. Suddenly, he made the same move as he opened a book and shouted "By the name of Ashera's Goddess, I'll hit you with my... invisible and unhurting spell !" and he put the hand ahead, in Elidran's direction.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:18 am

As he understood Zeph's joking, he pulled an even more serious face; "Spellcasting?" The words were spoken within the moment that he jumped aside, avoiding the non-existent spell. He landed on his knees, and his coat made him seem epic that way. "Be more careful with your spells, sick old man!"
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:51 am

"Geez ! I missed him !" he mumbled. He jumped back and imitated the shooting arrows move. "Try to avoid THAT !". Invisible arrows flied in the air.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 8:57 am

He dodged most of them swiftly and carefully. Some might've made an actual hit, considering Zeph's speed, but leaving that theorem aside he ran right at Zeph again. Archers aren't useful for close combat, heh.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am

"He's too fast !" he panicked and try to take a defensive position. He wanted to imitate sword attacks but he will probably look ridiculous, once again.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:04 am

As he stood in front of Zeph again, he stopped running. "Hey, Old man."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:07 am

"... Hey, little boy. Are you going to kill me ?". There was incitement in his eyes. "Just try ! I am... Invincibleeeee ! ~" he stated, while he took a "God" position.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:10 am

"Nah, I was about to say we're pretty much wasting time and energy, actually."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:13 am

"You're right... but you began first ! Childs love to play ~" He arranged his imaginary bow and kept moving ahead. "Follow me ! And don't be lost ~"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:14 am

"I might not be 18 yet, but I'm surely not a child, old weirdo." He followed anyway.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:18 am

"At least, you don't look as ! You even more adult than me I think. But not as fast as me, haha !". He continue too look around, as the land was unknown.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:29 am

"That's one of the positive points from your blood." He followed, wondering whether Zeph was lost or not.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 am

"Oh, you find my special ability ! Haha ~ but you stronger than me... shooting arrows doesn't make muscular anyway."

He kept walking to the same direction. North.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:39 am

"Well, you noted it was Raven blood, so I guessed that way.." He stretched his arms.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:44 am

"Correct. Ravens are pretty fast. Haha, reminds me when I start to learn shooting arrows. They were afraid ! But my family was happy because I could protect them. But..." he stopped here. He was about to tell him too much. "But" was already too.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:51 am

"One of your parents was a Laguz, right? Weren't you then more like a mortal enemy than a protector?" He asked, in sudden curiousity. He wasn't drunk this time, yet it surprised himself a little at that. This Zeph person has begun to change him quite well.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:55 am

"Yep, my dad was a raven. Actually, even if in the past laguz and beorc were supposed to hate eachother, my dad was open-minded. And he lost his power when I was born, then, he was pretty weak and couldn't protect my mother. Thus, I was able to protect them like this ~"

He didn't really pay attention that Elidran became more curious and talkative.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:23 am

"Ah. I see. Forgot about that detail." He admitted silently.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:28 am

"Some of people don't even know this fact actually. ~." He stayed quiet during some minutes after this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 11:54 am

"Before being able to accept something, you need to know a little about it." He directly referred to the fact of his opinion on all races. 'Whether Beorc, Branded or Laguz, everyone has something good or bad inside him or herself.'
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 12:19 pm

"Exactly ~ Eh, do you accept me, know you know me a little ? I guess, if you accepted me to join you in this journey."

He turnedover while he was speaking, walking backward.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:37 am

"You're so talkative, you've said more about yourself than you realize you have." He said, rising an eyebrow again at Zeph's way of walking, then gazing to his side. "Whatever, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:44 am

"I know that, maybe because I secretly want to speak about myself and don't want at the same time ? Well, it doesn't matter, as you said~"

The sun was high in the sky. They took their time and midday approached. Zeph took an orange in the bag and ate it by walking.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:23 am

He wasn't even close to getting hungry. He enjoyed the minutes of silence as Zeph was eating the orange. Gosh, it'd be awful if Zeph would keep talking with an orange stuffed in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:28 am

This orange wasn't so good but, at least, he will be able to not eat until the night. As he finished he asked to Elidran if he wanted something to eat too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Continuation ]
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: