Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Continuation ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

[ Continuation ] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:39 am

"Go to the Noooooorth !" he shouted, walking the head high. The journey will be long, it's thus better to be the most happy.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:49 am

"That's the West! What are you planning, walk right into Kilvas?" He muttered as he pointed at the North. "That way is the right one."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 am

"... Are you sure ? ... Well, okay !" he turned back and follow the right direction. Kilvas... Anyway he couldn't go there without a ship.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:06 am

He took a small sprint to keep up. "So. Yeah. We're off."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:18 am

"Are you reaaaady for this looong walk ? Because I am ! I want to see how Daein is ! Apparently, it was... really darkand sad when Ashnard was alive but now, it's friendly and living !"

He've never been into Daein before. The Branded were not accepted.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:42 am

"I believe it stayed about as awful the moment Ashnard died. This glorious country ruined it more, you know. ... I actually don't even know myself whether it's a good place or not by now.".
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:46 am

"It says that Micaiah is a good queen and she takes care of her people. We'll see when we'll be there !".

He kept walking, looking at the land.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 8:56 am

"Then still, I have my doubts." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:11 am

"You can say now ! We're still in Beignon boy. Héhé ! Be patient !" he said ironically because... he's not patient himself.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:19 am

"We'll see." He glanced at Zeph. "So, you didn't pack any food or so?"
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:27 am

"... Let me check." He put his bag on the ground and searched in it. Fortunatly, he took food but not so much.

"We have bread, fruits and pig ! Anyway, we can take more later."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:54 am

"I only questioned since you have quite the appetite." He muttered. He wasn't hungry himself. That little breakfast would be enough to carry on for a day for him.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:01 am

"Oh... Sorry ! This breakfast was excellent I think, I full ~ If you want anything, just tell me, okay ? I don't want you to collapse."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:03 am

"I won't be hungry for a while. A little more than what I just took and I'd throw up." It might have sounded like a joke, but he actually was rather serious.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 10:33 am

"... And we don't want it to happen. Hahaha !"

He walked pretty fast as he was happy enough.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:10 am

"Mhm. Yeah." He sped up a little so he wouldn't fall behind.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:04 am

He hissed pretty well during few minutes, the same music than the previous day.

He stopped suddenly to ask
"Eh ! Elidran ! There's a squirrel over there ! He's really big ! Haha"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:05 am

"Huh?" He asked, gazing at the direction Zeph pointed at. Indeed, there was something.. but..
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:42 am

"Look ! Can you see it ? At the top of this tree ! ... Not, the highest ! Yes, this one ! Héhé ~"

He scratched his head. "Sorry, I love... love animals, mainly the little ~"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:18 am

"Mhm... it's cute." He muttered after noticing the squirrel. The squirrel ran away quickly, though.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:44 am

"... He's gone..." he whispered sadly. "I'm sure it's your fault Eli ! You scared him !"He laughed loudly before adding "Well ! Let's keep moving ! More we walk, faster we'll arrive !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:46 am

He shrugged. "Sure, sure, it's my fault." He gazed around not minding that it was a joke. How long would it actually be to Daein? Plus, when reaching the border, then there's still quite a way to go. Like.. to Nevassa.. and then a little more to the east. His home was before the greatest mountains rose.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:09 am

"Hmm by the way, Eli, where did you live in Daien ? North ? I hope no, haha, it's far... Near to Beignon ? Or maybe the capitale itself ?" he asked, like he wanted to speak, as usually..
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:14 am

"It was quite a walk from Nevassa, but it was close enough to do business there." He concluded it as his description.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:17 am

He thanks, trying to visualize the distance, but he couldn't. He didn't know Daein so well, even in a map.

"Oh, okay. That must be useful to live near the the biggest city !"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Continuation ]
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: