Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Rainbow Land ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:59 am

As for this AU we go to the modern world with amusement parks.
Boyfriends Elidran and Zeph are in the waiting queue to enter the park.
Elidran was holding the pamphlet staring at which rides would be pretty cool to be in.

Last edited by Elidran on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:09 am

As Elidran was looking at the pamphlet, Zeph couldn't resist the delicious Barabapapa's stand. When he came back to Eli, his pink cloud completly hid his head.

"Ooh I can't wait ! Let's go to the first ride we see ! I wanna try them all !" he said, excited.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:09 am

"Yeahyeah, oldie. We have the time.." His eye fell on a ride advertised under 'Only for real brave people!'.
He instantly knew what to go in. And he'd drag Zeph into the haunted house later.
Elidran poked the paper
. "What about this one, first?"

Last edited by Elidran on Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 am

Without reading the paper he was holding, he immadiatly agreed.

"Sure ! I'm not picky, I wanna try everything ! Where is it ? This way ? That one ? C'mon, let's go !"

At every sentence, the cotton candy began smaller and smaller, disappearing quicly in Zeph's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:19 am

"Er.." He looked on the map. "Somewhere near the back of the park. Maybe we'll get into something else along the way, but I just want to go in that one."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:27 am

"Ooookay ~ first goal, this one, no one else ! ... Why this one actually ?"

He took his lover's hand and start walking through the park.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:29 am

"It says it's only for real brave people. It'd better not dissapoint."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:38 am

"Only for real brave people, huh... That's made for us ! I'm pretty sure it'll be super scary ~ ... Well I hope not actually. Or yes... ... I don't know... Well, let's try ! What the name of the thing ?"

They arrived at the back of the park, and Zeph looked around in order to find a ride he's never seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:41 am

"I could bet you're gonna scream, Zeph. Hehe." Elidran grinned. "Ah, the name is.. Blackbow. I guess all the rides have names that are a variation on 'rainbow'..?"
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:47 am

"Me ? Scream ? Haha, of course not, I have to look brave for you butyou can scream if you wanna ~"

He looked around and pointed at the "Blackbow".

"Look ! It's here ! Looks tough enough, don't you think ?"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:54 am

"Zeph!" He whined silently. "Just because you're older doesn't mean you're any more brave than me." A smirk covered Elidran's face.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:56 am

"I know, but because I'm the oldest, I have show the example and protect my lil'Eli when he's scared, hehe ~ even if I'm scared myself !" he replied as he patted Elidran's head gently.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:05 am

"I won't be scared. I chose this one to show you that I'm not getting scared by a simple ride. Also, the haunted house is next."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:07 am

"Hahaha, I know you're strong ~" He shrugged. "The... the h-haunted house, you said ? Are you... sure ?..."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:09 am

"Yes, Zeph. The haunted house." Elidran smiled. "If you get scared, you can always hold my hand, though."

Last edited by Elidran on Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : elidran the master in spelling house as hause)
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:15 am

"Thanks... wait, no ! I.. me ? Scared ? Hahaha ! Haha ! Ha.. Ha... of course not ! ... Let's ride the Blackbow first !"

Still holding his hand, he bought two tickets and waited in the queue until it was their turn.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:35 am

"You seem utterly terrified." Elidran grinned widely.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:10 am

"Nooo, don't be silly ! Why would I be terrified by a child's ride ? hahaha ! That's not me at all ! There aren't real ghosts anyway ! ... I hope..."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:46 am

"I heard there actually are actual ghosts." Elidran said, teasing.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:09 am

His face turned white.

"Heh, you're actually joking, right ? .... Right ?..."
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 9:39 am

"Oi, why would I joke?" Elidran stated, to continue his teasing.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:04 am

"I don't know, maybe because you like to tease me, because you know I'm afra- I meaaaaan... I... don't like ghosts.. very much... hahahaa..."

As he finished talking, their turn arrived and they both took the first seats in the Blackbow.

"Are you ready, my brave warrior ? ~" he teased him back.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:19 am

Elidran had a rather pale face as he stared to his front. "I... I don't know... I think I'm terrified."
He quickly pulled a pouty face with fake, teary eyes. "Absolutely terrified."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:33 am

"Wowowow ! W-what's happening ? You ? Scared ? It's okay, hold my hands ! Don't be afraid ! I... Aaaaah you look so cute with your teary eyes, that's not even faiiir !" he actually looked more panicked than if it was ghosts and held Elidran tight. "I'm here, it's okaaaay !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:37 am

Elidran held one hand free and flicked Zeph's forehead. "You actually fell for it. Anyway, the ride's going to start. Hold tight, oldie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[ Rainbow Land ]  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Rainbow Land ]    [ Rainbow Land ]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Rainbow Land ]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next