Aantal berichten : 4
Birth date : 1996-01-25
Leeftijd : 23
|Subject: Mage - Ambre Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:16 am|| |
"Oops, maybe this fireball wasn't necessary after all..."
Birthday: January 25
Affinity: Light (January)
"The Light affinity grants offensive and defensive bonuses similar to the Anima affinity, though it gives secondary boosts to Hit and Critical hit rate"
Starting Class: Mage (fire)
Current Class: Mage (fire)
- Mage [ Sage - Dark Knight ]
- Dark Mage [ Sorceress - Dark Knight ]
- Troubadour [ War Cleric - Valkyrie ]
Starting level: --
Current level: 10
- Magic +2 (class lv. 1)*
- Focus (class lv. 10)*
* = equipped
> Marilynne ( C / B / A )
> Jonathan ( None / C / B / A / S )
- Quote :
- A simple travelling mage, self-proclaimed "Protectress of Marilynne". Unlike other mages, she doesn't like her hat too much and only wears it to protect herself from the sun. Eats apples everyday. Born on January 25.
[ item ] - "Ah, I stepped on something, what is it ?"
[ experience ] - "FIRE ! WIND ! THUNDER !... I think I've trained enough."
[ weapon exp ] – "I practise a little by hitting things with my tome. Literally."
(6+ stat ups) - "The wind is pushing me AND my limits !"
(5-4 stat ups) - "I've learned a lot in the heat of the fight !"
(3-2 stat ups) - "I stay cool, I know I can do better."
( 1 stat up) - " "Lighting only strikes once", I hope..."
( 1-0 stat up, most stats capped) - "I guess I learnt all I could !"Story:
(sketchy sketchy story for the moment c: )
- Ambre's parents : Mercenaries working for the Mad King of Ylisse (Chrom's Father) and followed his ideology of war. Of course, Ambre disagree with them.
- Hates mercenaries for being blind and following whoever pays them.
- Ran away from home and her parents.
- Had not enough money to book a room in an inn and stopped by a church.
- Marilynne was a future cleric in this church.
- Ambre told her her story and they both became friends soon after.