Cheese of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheese of War

OC Roleplaying Because We Simply Can.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[ Continuation ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Elidran

Elidran

Aantal berichten : 383
Birth date : 1995-03-29
Leeftijd : 29

[ Continuation ] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 am

"I'm not hungry." He stated. He never really cared about the fact that he barely ate anything all day. It was perfect, actually. He didn't have to spend his little money on tons of food. If he'd ate more, he'd get a bigger appetite, more money to be spend on food.. no, thanks. Plus, too much at sudden would really.. make him throw up.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

Aantal berichten : 345
Birth date : 1954-05-14
Leeftijd : 69

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:42 am

"Okay ~ If you need anything, just ask. We have enough for several days at least. And I can hunt if we need to !" he replied. Hunting was his principal way to improve his skill. Moving target. But he usually don't hunt too much because he loved animals. Then, he used his bow to catch fruits.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:43 am

"I won't be hungry for a while." He blinked. "That breakfast was enough for a whole day for me."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:45 am

"You're used to not eating too much, right ? A good way to save money ~". He continued walking quietly. Actually, this little fight earlier was exhaustive, funny though.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:48 am

"Yeah, main reason, I guess." He answered. "Otherwise, as I said, I can't just eat too much. I'd throw up."

For him, the fight had been a little excitement and enjoyment. The thing he needed to continue the day with.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 am

"And at least, you're not too thin, you're even pretty muscular actually ! I guess it's the sword art."

He gazed at the clouds, searching one with a familiar form. As a child.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:35 am

".. Thanks to practicing the sword, yeah." He just simply followed.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:57 am

"You know, I'm really not sure to defeat you if we have to fight once, Haha ! It's good to be your f... do you prefer "ally" or "friend" ? ~" he asked. Finally he had the chance to know if he could call Elidran a friend or not.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:58 am

"Whatever you want. I don't mind." He spoke coldly. "Plus, who's having the advantage depends on the distance."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:01 am

"Haha, I expected this answer, I think.." he said, stretching his arms. "Maybe... but it depends on the skill, the dodge ability and all ~"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:07 am

"Skill and techniques are your personal thing. Half of a fight does depend on luck."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:25 am

"Right, but both of us were lucky enough to be still alive ~ it's the important in my opinion." he said merrily.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:23 am

He was confused whether this was about their first 'fight', or their fake one that occurred a short while ago. He decided not to worry about a silly detail like this, and continued walking. The way to home would still take some time.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 10:25 am

After a short moment without any word by none of us, Zeph broke the silence. "... Anyway, if my invisible spell touched you, you'd be dead little boy ~".
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:04 am

"I can take a little beating." He grinned. Plus, how strong could a spell casted by an archer be?
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:08 am

"I will throw my bow and start learning magic then ~" he said, laughing.

Even if as a Branded, magic is easier to learn than for a normal person (... and a laguz, of course), he knew nothing about spell. Plus, a known of the anciant language is required.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:19 am

"Good luck, then I can kill you within one slash." He put back, in the whole irony that mages weren't really defensive.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 am

"But... I will so fast that you will be dead first ~" he replied. Anyway, he won't be a mage. Bows are perfect.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:33 am

"Fast mages?" He laughed a little. "All that spell-casting makes them rather slow."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:47 am

He laughed loudly before replying. "You forgot I will be able to say the spell-casting faster than every mages !"
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 am

"Speak three times as fast first. Not saying I'd keep up anyway."
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 am

Surprisingly, he stopped speaking. Like if he wanted to prove he can be silent for more than five minutes, awake.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:53 am

"Oh. You can't. Okay!" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Zeph

Zeph

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:56 am

"Hm ? Hmmhmhm hmhm mhmhmhmmhm mhmhm hm !" was what he said.
Back to top Go down
Elidran

Elidran

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:01 am

He chuckled a little. "Better than actual words."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Continuation ]   [ Continuation ] - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Continuation ]
Page 7 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cheese of War :: Tellius-
Jump to: